Traveltino + [photos]

We've Got To Talk

I've been dreading writing this post because I felt like I had to come up with a huge explanation, a psychological treatise, on why I no longer want to blog - but that's really not necessary. I think most bloggers go through phases of feeling, "ugh, I 'have to' write another post" or "why am doing this?" but mine began in May and the spark hasn't returned so I'm closing up shop, pulling up anchor, leaving on a jet plane, taking the long road home, riding into the sunset, and, well, you get the idea.

I'll miss the camaraderie of the blogging community - all of the wonderful comments, support and encouragement I've received, and the people I've (virtually) met since I began as "Slacker-Chick" in May 2009 have been what has kept me blogging in the first place and one of the highlights of the last 16 months - for which I am truly grateful - thank you, thank you, thank you.

I may re-invent myself in another blog, possibly anonymously... someday... but for now, I'll concentrate on photography, especially with my beloved Holga and my new crush on the Diana, so I'll keep my photography website (www.rochellerspix.com) and may, sometimes, even include verbiage, maybe.

Thanks again for this interesting ride into the blogosphere - I'm glad to have been even a small part of it. Wishing you all the best.

xoxo,